Fitting & Care
How to wear your bra
. A tight band is the right band. The weight of your breasts should be supported by the band and wires.
. Get your breasts in the right place by gathering each breast into the cups as you pull back on the wire.
. The straps should be ajusted to sit confortably on your shoulder, not digging in or slipping off.
The Chart will help you find the right size for you.
Other fitting issues? We can Help@lolawantslola.com
We suggest that you hand-wash all our bras, panties and sleepwear.
This way you will be keeping your favorite garments happy and they will last longer.
Here’s the plan in 6 easy steps.
1. Dab any stains with mild soap and water and gently rub
2. Soak for a few minutes, then gently work the suds into the fabric and rinse.
3. To get rid of excess water, fold and gently press the bra or panty in a towel before laying it out to dry. Don’t use the dryer – the heat breaks down spandex and elastic.
4. Lay your underwear flat on a towel to dry.
5. Store bras in a row, with cups inside of each other to help them hold their shape.
6. Allow bras to rest for two days before wearing it again. This is important for elastics to restore original shape and strength.
1. If you do decide to machine wash be sure to choose a gentle cold program.
2. Gently press in a towel before hanging.
3. Iron cold at 110º max. and use a textile cloth to protect your garments.